Hello From Montreal

Guest Zombie

Guest Zombie

Hello to all of you. Just got my first Greyhound and I'm very happy with him. He his the best dog on earth and even though I have only had him for 4 days, he's already part of the family.

My family is now:

My 2 kids (5 and 7), my Greyhound (Oscar, 5 years old), my Whippet (Leo, 5 years old), another Whippet comming in a month (he's a little baby, just waiting for him) and 4 cats.

Yes me and my wife love animals lol.

Guest Zombie

OK so here are some pics:

Leo (5 year old Whippet):

leoshow.jpg

Here is Turbo, my next Whippet (he is a month old today, getting him in a month):

gggmale5side.jpg

gggmale5front.jpg

And here is Oscar (got him 4 days ago, he is 5 years old), sorry pic does not work so just click on the link and after, on the pic for full size:

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=YBZftI&a...&birthland=

Edited by Zombie

wow!! two oscars from montreal on GT now!!

welcome from kitchener!

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest cendrine

Bienvenue/Welcome from southwestern Ontario!!

BTW, I see Oscar was availaable through GRACanada - did you travel all the way to Southern Ontario to get him?

Whippet puppy pics - just adorable!!

Guest HoundsRus
:welcome Bienvenue from Gatineau. Very nice family of hounds you have. Thanks for the pics. I hope we will see more of them and that new puppy

Guest Zombie
Bienvenue/Welcome from southwestern Ontario!!

BTW, I see Oscar was availaable through GRACanada - did you travel all the way to Southern Ontario to get him?

Whippet puppy pics - just adorable!!

Well yes I got him from GRACanada but the Oscar that was available at GRA was not my Oscar. My Oscar's actual name was Kiowa Erts Evan (his racing name) and he never made it to the GRA web page. I sent a deposit before Bill even had a chance to put the pic on his site. I realised when I got there that there was another Oscar and that they looked almost the same :lol

Yes I did drive from Montreal to Southern Ontario to get him and I will have to drive down there again to get my Whippet pup beginning of April. It took me about 7.5 hours to get down there. Left at 5am Saturday and got there around 12:30 and that was with a 30 minutes breakfast stop. Got home Saturday night at 9. It was a good drive but every thing went really well. Oscar was a little nervous for the first 2 hours but after stopping and walking him a bit, he calmed right down and slept the rest of the way. He was really nice in the car but he kept on farting (it was really bad). Made for some good laughs with my wife.

Guest greytmonty
Welcome from another Montrealer!

Perhaps we'll meet one day for a walk on the Mountain or such!

You guys should form a playgroup, it is the best!!! PM me if you want details.

Guest Zombie

I'm actually in Mount St-Hilaire wich is about 45 minutes from Montreal but yes, a play group would be nice. I would love to hear from you and your dogs. Pehaps we could arrange something?

Bienvenue from Montreal!!! :welcome

Dont forget me if you form a playgroup!

And if Tuffy is coming we'll bring lots of snacks :colgate

Tuffy says:

:pinkele

:rofl

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop