Grey Newbie

Guest gurehaundo

Guest gurehaundo

Hi!

I became a member several days ago but haven't posted an introduction, yet. So, here goes! I am currently inhabiting the space of two Italian Greyhounds and one Retired Racing Greyhound. We recently adopted Ace, the Grey, on January 20th of this year. Gus is my blue IG and Tovi is my little red and white girl. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and I'm sure I'll have some questions concerning Ace along the way (he's my first big dog and also my first Greyhound).

Thanks!

OHHHHHHHHHH TOTAL CUTENESS! How is everyone adjusting?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest gurehaundo

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Gus and Tovi are doing very well with Ace. Ace just follows them around everywhere. He was a horribly shy boy from what his foster mom said. He is still somewhat shy around people but is doing great! He follows me around everywhere. He also follows my daughter around - I think he's a lady's man! He's still a bit nervous around my boyfriend and son but getting better everyday. Gus is his best pal. Tovi thinks she's better than everyone and has let Ace know that she will not put up with anything (Tovi weighs sixty pounds less than Ace).

Beautiful dogs! Welcome to GT. Photos are required round here!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest gurehaundo

Thank you all again! I will be sure to post more photos. I'm sort of a nerd when it comes to taking pictures of the dogs. You'll get tired of me soon enough, I'm sure!

:welcome Hi from Miami. I have a "Gus" too. Your pups are beautiful!!!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star