T-bone

Guest Babycakes_74

Guest Babycakes_74

Hi I know my wife has told everyone about t-bone...Its been two weeks and I am still missing him tons...dam cancer....bright side is we are grey sitting during march break....

DSCN0468.jpg

Guest Babycakes_74
I'm so sorry...I know you miss him...I do think its good of ya'll though to open your home & hearts to a foster.

I would have adopted another grey aleady...but we are selling our house in a couple of months and we will be living with my parents until the new house is ready..... it will be ready April 2008 .... have to wait a year :(

Guest BleusysMom

Look up into the Night Sky....there will be Star Dust twinkling off T-Bone's toes, as he flits across the Night Sky---Pain Free and spreading his Angel Wings wide!!!!

Feel his radiating comfort for His Family....He is now Your Guardian Angel....

I'm sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Look up into the Night Sky....there will be Star Dust twinkling off T-Bone's toes, as he flits across the Night Sky---Pain Free and spreading his Angel Wings wide!!!!

Feel his radiating comfort for His Family....He is now Your Guardian Angel....

That is so sweet!!

:grouphug I feel for you!! Thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

We are so sorry for your loss - T-bone was such a handsome hound!

There's nothing anyone can say at a time like this to ease your pain, but with time, we hope that your pain will be replaced with warm and happy memories of T-Bone. We lost our Pup to Osteo in April & we still cry over the loss.

We send a gentle hug your way! :brokenheart

:f_red:f_white:f_red

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest jettcricket

I know how hard it is...I lost my first greyhound to cancer as well. Osteo....it sucks. Your not alone. :grouphug What a handsome boy your T-bone was.

Guest greymomx2

I'm so sorry for your loss of T-Bone. He was a very handsome boy, and reminds me of my Bridgekid Murray. Now he is running with the angels and carefree among his many new friends :grouphug:heart

I'm so sorry...I know you miss him...I do think its good of ya'll though to open your home & hearts to a foster.

I would have adopted another grey aleady...but we are selling our house in a couple of months and we will be living with my parents until the new house is ready..... it will be ready April 2008 .... have to wait a year :(

I hear ya. We moved several months after losing Twiggy, and although we're in a house (for the first time...a HOUSE instead of a condo), other logistical problems have prevented us from adopting another grey. We may have to wait longer than you!