Krickett

Guest Aggie94

Guest kristijewell

I'm so sorry for your loss of Krickett. She sounds so lovely--I laughed at the part about how she would fall down on you on the couch. I guess her middle name was Grace. :) We just lost our girl, so I think I know how you are feeling. I hope the grief lets up soon. She was beautiful, and had a great life with you and your pack.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I am very sorry for your loss. They truly are our best friends.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Krickett. It's always hard to lose a beloved friend, and I know how hard that final act of love is. She was lucky to have had your love, and you are lucky for the memories. May they bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Krickett.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I am so very sorry for your loss. Krickett is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together.

Godspeed Krickett, you are terribly missed.

:f_pink:gh_runner:f_pink

Hugs,

Carla

Run free Krickett. Please send your mom a sign soon that you are ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

That was a beautiful tribute to a very special girl. I'm so sorry for your loss.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow We lost our first grey, Tinsel, to thyroid cancer too :( . We were told that it's a fast moving cancer, so you did the best thing by letting Krickett go. Even though she's not here in body, she will always be with you in spirit.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound