I'm Having A Sad Day.....

Guest ChrissyB

Guest ChrissyB

Benny went to the bridge on June 23rd. Less than 2 months have passed. I've begun going to M&Gs again and I'll be getting a foster this weekend. I've even begun the search for a brood momma to adopt. But sometimes it feels like just yesterday he left us. Today is one of those days.

He was special in so many ways. I just want to hold him one more time.

Guest rsqdogsmom

My heart aches for you as you miss your boy.

Though he can never be replaced, another dog is just waiting to love you.

I hope that the wait will not be long until your heart begins to heal.

My thoughts are with you. :brokenheart

Guest Machbragal

Oh, I know how you feel. I lost my 12-year-old kitty on June 20th, and I have days like that too. Just one more cuddle -- one more kiss. It's so hard. I hope you feel better soon, though I know you will never stop missing him.

:brokenheart:f_red:brokenheart

Guest greytfriend

Dear Chrissy,

My :brokenheart heart aches for you . Sending love :heart and hugs :bighug

I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave to fix all the broken hearted people in the world..... Especially those who are longing for lost pets....

There's just something so unique, so intangible and difficult to describe, to capture in mere words, about the unconditional love, unwavering acceptance and satisfying companionship offered by animals, that we feel their loss so deeply, so intensely, so viscerally. I think that the hurt and despair experienced upon losing a beloved family (fur) member is a gauge of sorts, a primeval attempt by the body, the soul, the psyche to measure the unfathomable, the depth of our love for them, as if in a vain attempt to quantify the love and thereby limit or cap or end the agony. "There, there, that's enough crying. You can stop now. You loved dear deceased pet X amount, and you have now grieved an equivalent X amount, so it's over, and you can feel all better now." But -- love cannot be measured, or counted, or judged. It just IS!!!!! And we WILL miss our darling pets who have so tenderly touched our hearts. And we WILL continue to miss them and to grieve for them and to want, to desperately NEED, just one more pet/kiss/hug.....

LOL, Dotty (Northern Dotty) and Anna XOXO

I know it is so hard. I still miss mine too. You will know when you find another grey that Benny wants you to own. Hold on to the wonderful memories.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Benny is gone from this earth but not from your heart.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Salles.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:( I know.... :( Sending my prayers and hugs your way...If we could have just one more day... :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest blastsmom

Chrissy

I know just what you are going thru.... when we lost Ramsey.... I thought there was no way I could even go on. Did not want to do anything......... I cried non-stop. Then, started writing to him..... I have a journal, that when I want to talk to him.... I do... and I know he hears me. There is always something or some type of clue he gives me.

It was just a thought that may help you. I feel your pain. Honestly, not a day goes by when I dont think of Ramsey. But, in my heart, I know he is safe, and in no more pain. Now, tho, the thoughts are of funny and happy times. I think each of us are different, and take all the time you need to grieve. Don't let anyone tell you different. PM me or call me if you just want to talk. If you want to visit Blast (Bambi :hehe) just let me know...... she may be able to lift your spirits a bit.

you are in my prayers,

Terri

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest trevdog
:( I know.... :( Sending my prayers and hugs your way...If we could have just one more day... :grouphug

Same here, not a day goes by I don't think of my two boys and miss them so much.

Guest DundeeToddsMom
:gh_run I know how you feel too - not a day goes by that my Angels Sweet Dee and Bubba are on my mind. I miss them so much. :brokenheart ..I know they are watching over me until we meet again.. :angelwings

Know just how you feel.

Sending big bunches of hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest MPPwith3

Last night I dreamt about my Brindle and Topaz.

They've been gone 5 and 7 years resp..........

Damn allergies........gotta go.