In Memory Of Angel Sophia...

patricia

I had just joined this board, and was searching for info to help Foxy. I follwed Patti's posts on Sphia. I cried and cried when I read she was gone. Since then Patti has become such a support for me and I hope I return some of that.

Sophia, I know you are watching over your family, lending them your strength. I know that , because I look at all Lacey Laine has been through and she is still here. You take care of your own Angel Girl, well done! We love you! :beatheart

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greytbookert

It is so hard to believe that it has been two years. I followed Sophia's story and cried my eyes out when she crossed to the bridge. I know that Sophia has been there to greet all of our beloved hounds since then. I am also sure that Booker and Sophia are partying it up... such a beautiful angel!

Guest D_MansMommy

Patti and Fred :grouphug I can't believe it's been 2 years. I love and always will Lady Sophia. She was such a special girl. She defined the term "reading mail" which Donovan does. We used to say Donovan shreaded the mail again. Now Dh and I say Donovan "read the mail" :)

Lady Sophia we all love you :heart

Patti as you know Angel Sophia just touched my soul as she did so many, I can't believe it's been 2 years. You were so blessed to have had Sophia as long as you did, but we all know it's never long enough. I miss hearing and seeing pics of her reading the mail. Hugs to you and Fred and the pups I know you all miss her so very much, but the day will come when you will all be reunited and what a glorious day that will be.

I miss you sweet Angel Sophia, keep sending those rainbows and continue to look after mommy and daddy and your fur brothers and sisters. :blush

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest Machbragal

Oh, my. Little princess, we miss you so much! We are richer for your time with us and the special joy you brought with you.

You'll always be a treasure, and we miss you.

:brokenheart:brokenheart:angelwings:brokenheart:brokenheart

:bighug:bighug:bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest cannonsmom

I remember the day, Jennifer (cleosmom) and I speak of this from time to time.

Patricia, your girl is running with Onyx....=)

hugs go out to you and your husband.

always

Tania (cannon and divine)

As Tania said, we speak of Sophia often. :wub:

I remember the day clearly. I didn't have computer access over the weekend and a friend was calling me with updates. I got to work and read the news of Sophia's passing. I was a mess. My co-workers were concerned and asking why I was so upset and what had happened. I just couldn't find the words to explain.

Hugs to you Patti and Fred. We miss your girl.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image