Dixie... Ready This Time

GreyTzu

Guest D_MansMommy

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry1 Dixie sounds like she was one special girl.

You and Kevin are in my prayers :grouphug

Run free sweet Dixie :f_red

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an adorable girl she was!!

I'm very sorry for your loss, I know she will be missed. f_yellow

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

Wendy.. I am so sorry to see this.. Please accept my condolences.. :f_red

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest greytfriend

Dear Wendy and Kevin,

Sending love, hugs, and prayers your way as you grieve for your special, lovable spook Dixie. You're right: pink is definitely her colour. In your honour, Dixie:

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

So sorry for your loss. Why do pets have to die?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by greytfriend

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind words and warm thoughts. It helps to know there are friends who understand.

Today has been one month since Dixie left so suddenly. I miss her impish grin, her ever waggin tail, her grunts and nose pokes for attention and loving and the way she would blow in my ear when she wanted kisses.. I miss the way she caught treats in the air, the way she snuggled up with the 'Tzus and cats, I miss her sleepy eyes in the bathroom, her snarffling for treats, and I miss her groans of pleasure when you rubbed her ears.. I miss my hot pink little girly-girl.

I hope you truely know how much you were loved Dixie. I pray that you are no longer a spooky little girl and are not afraid at the bridge. I hope you meet up with my Singer Dog and the Holly Dog, along with all the greys waiting. Be together with them Dixie and they will keep you safe and will play with you until the time comes when we meet again. You will always be in my heart Dixie and I will miss you forever.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****