Dixie... Ready This Time

GreyTzu

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Wendy, I am so sorry. I wish I had a clue how to post one of those beautiful sparkly little angels that you always inspire us with in the bar :grouphug

Reading your post made me feel like I knew your sweet Dixie, and from the sound of it, long distance cyber friends is just how Dixie would have liked it to be :)

Big fat hugs coming out to you and Kevin from Craig, Faith and I.

See you later Dixie :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Wendy I just saw this. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Dixie. :grouphug:f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Wendy, I'm just seeing this. I'm so so sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet girl. Godspeed Dixie.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Wendy and Kevin I am so sorry.

Wendy, I saw how much you loved her when I met you and your dogs at Sandy Paws.

Many hugs heading your way.

Godspeed Dixie :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest ArtofDetail

We konw how you are feeling. Please accept our condolences.

Cindy & Dan Green www.artofdetail.com

Our little Dixie Roo Who has gone to the bridge. She was our spooky little girl who had both Kevin and I wrapped around her paw. She was the Queen of the Catch as she never missed a tossed treat. Pink was her color because she always had a devilish glint in her eye and a sly grin on her face. Playing tuggie with Rocky and dragging him down the hall alway made us laugh. True to her spook nature, she never met a stranger she liked. And in true Dixie style, she loved every bullysitx that came her way. And let's not even mention the cat puke she always so thoughtfully recycled for me. She always mugged us for more treats or ear rubbies. Her room was the guest bathroom and there she would lay, waiting for belly rubs when we-- well, you know. She was an absolute joy in our house and a song in our hearts.

We adopted her in January 2001 and she stole our hearts from that day forward. Just as quick as she would snag a treat in the air, she was gone.

Dixie, I love you my sweet little spooky girl.

Sweetheart

84cc3384.jpg

She always slept with her front legs crossed.

29858966.jpg

Step away from the camera:

01ca7def.jpg

Wake me when it's dinner time:

53f62c0c.jpg

Dixie and Rocky:

804IMAGE031.JPG

Camo Dixie:

804dixiep2.jpg

So coy...

804dixiecoy.jpg

Dixie and a naked Rocky:

804dixierocky.jpg

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to you and all who came in contact with your beloved angel. Another bright and shining star in our Heavens tonight. Godspeed Dixie. Run with the best up there until we meet again. :f_pink:f_pink

Guest VelvetEars

A beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. The hardest part of love is letting go. She is always in your heart, Wendy.

Remember me with smiles and laughter

for that is how I will remember you.

If you can only remember me with tears,

then don't remember me at all.

Edited by VelvetEars

Guest greyhoundobsession

I love what you wrote about little Dixie, so sweet. May she run free and leave all of her fears behind her while she waits for you at the bridge. Hugs to you.. :f_white:f_white:f_white