Duster. My Foster Kitten.

Guest deanna

Guest deanna

Little Dustbunny just died in my arms. She was a sick kitten, and all the motherly love in the world wasn't going to make her healthy. At least she was loved and doted on for the last 3 days of her short, short life.

She started whimpering and I knew it was time, so I told her to let go. And she did.

Night night my little sweet. :beatheart

6-30dusterfoot.jpg

Guest multiplicity

Sorry for your loss. :( The hardest part of helping animals in need is when all the help you give is still not enough to heal their fragile bodies.

Duster: At the bridge run and play like a kitty should. Look for my Scooter, she seems grouchy and mean but once you get to know her you'll see she's all that a best friend should be.

Fly free sweet little Angel...there are many of our furry little Angels for you to play with and to love. I am so sorry. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket

....Run free little sweet heart....your in a better place now. Hugs for you Deanna :grouphug ....I know how hard it is. No matter how hard we try, some things are just out of our control. :(

Guest Gogh4It

:brokenheart:f_pink:f_white:f_pink:brokenheart

Deanna, honey I'm so sorry...I know you love that baby girl. You did all you could...she loved you & she will never leave that place in your heart that she's nestled in to now.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of this precious baby. Thank you for loving her and taking care of her.

Duster, my Zombie will take you under her wing at the bridge. She always wanted to be a mommy.

Guest deanna

I just got off the phone with the woman from the rescue. (A conversation I got through without crying, thank god)

I need to take Duster's body back to the shelter to have a necropsy done. I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping to bury her in our yard. Oh well :(

Guest fountainpengwen
:( I'm so sorry! I'm sure she appreciated all the love and care you gave her in the short time you spent together.

Guest Gogh4It
I just got off the phone with the woman from the rescue. (A conversation I got through without crying, thank god)

I need to take Duster's body back to the shelter to have a necropsy done. I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping to bury her in our yard. Oh well :(

Maybe they'll let you have her afterwards...Deanna....if not...go buy a windchime with kittens on it & pick a spot in your yard for her. Hang it there. When Brogan died, I wasn't able to bury him at my sister's farm, so she planted a tree next to Bool's grave...and then hung some windchimes on one of the older trees. I also had her bury one of Brogan's collars, his dish & a picture of him in Bool's grave.

Edited by Gogh4It