Noel

Guest myboydutch

Guest myboydutch

In memory of Noel. f_yellow

There were many of us who never had the pleasure of meeting you sweet boy, but we all love you just the same. Someday we'll see you at the rainbow bridge. In the meantime run free like the wind and fly on your angels wings. You've earned them! :angelwings

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=136374

Thank you everyone that tried so hard to find this boy.

Guest vahoundlover

Noel, you are loved by many, we will hold you in our hearts until it is time to meet. Give Doll a kiss for me.

Run free sweetie :f_red

Edited by vahoundlover

Guest jettcricket

...Poor baby....I'm so sorry for all who knew and loved him and for the people who tried so hard to find him. :f_white

Edited by jettcricket

Guest Carla

Godspeed Noel.

I cry like a baby whenever I read posts of lost dogs that end tragically like this.

I'm sorry for Noel and for all involved in his search.

Noel, you will never be forgotten. You are now racing with all the other pups that have gone before you.

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Carla

run fast and free, sweet Noel :cry1

:f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Godspeed Precious Noel. Run fast and free with our Angels Sweetheart. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.