Dv's No Layoff

Guest KennelMom

Guest Gogh4It
Oh my gosh I just saw this -- I have her sister, DV's Slydell, and they look just alike in the face and sound so much alike in personality. What a shame, I am so sorry... See Slydell in my Avatar at left... Run free sweet girl...

Oh goodness...Cynde just sent this to me.... that is so sad. Your posting sounds like you're talking about Slydell...she's so shy except around her mommy & daddy.

I am so sorry!!!

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tammymacb

Oh, I just saw this today.. :( I remember seeing Heather's pictures and falling in love. She is the spitting image of Hannah. I sure wish that girl had gotten into a home. She would have made someone really happy..

Guest CampWhippet

I met DV when I stopped at Heather's to pick up Janie and can tell you she was one of the most strikingly beautiful greyhounds I had ever seen. She was such a cutie I stopped at her kennel and took her picture so I would always be able to look at her beautiful face.

Run free sweetie.

DV.jpg

Edited by CampWhippet

Guest jettcricket
I met DV when I stopped at Heather's to pick up Janie and can tell you she was one of the most strikingly beautiful greyhounds I had ever seen. She was such a cutie I stopped at her kennel and took her picture so I would always be able to look at her beautiful face.

Run free sweetie.

DV.jpg

Awww...geez. Look at that beautiful sweet face. Makes me so sad. :cry1 Why do these things have to happen? She had her whole life ahead of her.....it sucks.