Dv's No Layoff

Guest KennelMom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Carla

Oh my, how so very sad. I'm sure she is at the Rainbow Bridge having the time of her life. There are plenty of stuffies for her to play with. She was a gorgeous pup.

Godspeed DV.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_runner:f_pink:f_pink

Carla

You will always be Forever Home in our hearts.

Bless you, Heather!

:cry1 This has bothered me since one of the dogs "in transition" passed away while we were waiting for Sweetie. It's like, I KNOW they're at the Bridge, but who are they waiting for? Someone who looked deep into that baby's eyes and who hugged and kissed that beautiful face in person has GOT to promise publicly that when THEY go, they're gonna take him or her along with their whole pack across The Bridge! Then it's okay. Sorry to blubber, but dang that's sad.

Lisa
...sharing the journey with my best friend, Kevin, and our four greyhounds:
Littermates Sweetie* & Spicy (Possible Betsy, Possible Edna),

Moody* (Jr's Moody Man), and Dragon (Kiowa Dragonfire)

*Gone to wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge

:( So very sad. Run free with our Angels beautiful Dv. What a gorgeous Angel. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Goodbye, little girl. Teach all the other angels how to smile, will you? Some of them never learned here.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest GreyhoundsRock

What??!! No!... I remember the pictures you posted of her an I fell in love with that sweet girl... Gosh, how tragic... My heart is breaking for her.

Run fast and free sweetie!!

How often do greys cross the bridge during spay surgery? This has really got me terrified now!

Guest gleigh78
You will always be Forever Home in our hearts.

Bless you, Heather!

:cry1 This has bothered me since one of the dogs "in transition" passed away while we were waiting for Sweetie. It's like, I KNOW they're at the Bridge, but who are they waiting for? Someone who looked deep into that baby's eyes and who hugged and kissed that beautiful face in person has GOT to promise publicly that when THEY go, they're gonna take him or her along with their whole pack across The Bridge! Then it's okay. Sorry to blubber, but dang that's sad.

:cry1 Now you've got me blubbering!

Run free, sweet girl. :(

Guest vahoundlover

The first time you posted this pic, I fell in love. :wub: Damn, it's just not fair! :weep Sending hugs and gentle thoughts to you guys :grouphug .

DV darling you'll be in good hands with the other bridge kids, I'm sure Dolly is waiting for you. You are loved and will be greatly missed.

Grill.jpg

What a beautiful bridge angel you will be. Send Heather and Ken a rainbow when you can.

DV.jpg

Godspeed DV :f_pink

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Heather, THANK YOU!

The tears are just flowing, so close but yet so far

it's just not fair :(

DV had several angels here on earth watching out for her, and those people know who they are and I'm sure DV wil be waiting at the bridge for when those folks cross. Her big ole grin, tail a wagging, and toy in mouth to show them to her own very special couch.

GOD SPEED SWEETIE :angelwings:gh_run:gh_run:angelwings

Guest KennelMom
DV had several angels here on earth watching out for her

And you were one of them. :grouphug Thanks for being there for me these last couple days :grouphug

I will always look for all of my Bridge babies when the day comes. Those who were officially "mine" and those who spent only a few fleeting days or weeks with me. They all take a piece of my heart when they leave. :beatheart

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I'm so sorry, Heather and Ken. I know how much each hound you meet means to you, especially the ones lucky enough to have been fostered by ya.

:heart

Guest HHDesigns

Oh my gosh I just saw this -- I have her sister, DV's Slydell, and they look just alike in the face and sound so much alike in personality. What a shame, I am so sorry... See Slydell in my Avatar at left... Run free sweet girl...

Guest Winterwish

:weep:weep Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry. Thank you so much for letting everyone know all about beautiful DV,and her adorable spirit. And for being her very own forever mom. :grouphug

Run and play free lovely DV ~ :angel:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:candle