Remembering You On Our Gotcha Day

DianeFG

:cry1

Happy Gotcha Day Fudge... bounce around on a few clouds today - and maybe ride a star...

You are still loved.

1757756[/snapback]

OMG!! I can't believe you said that!!! This morning, me, Tim and Renee took a hot tub around 5 a.m., it was still dark out and we saw two shooting stars!!!!

I haven't seen a shooting star since November 2001 (I remember the date because it was the night of my friends wedding).

Maybe Fudge was sending me anniversary wishes!!! :colgate

I'm so glad you said that about riding a star... I might have missed his sign had you not said that!!!! :colgate

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Guest greytbookert

OMG!! I can't believe you said that!!! This morning, me, Tim and Renee took a hot tub around 5 a.m., it was still dark out and we saw two shooting stars!!!!

I haven't seen a shooting star since November 2001 (I remember the date because it was the night of my friends wedding).

I'm so glad you said that about riding a star... I might have missed his sign had you not said that!!!! :colgate

1757821[/snapback]

OMG!!! v I saw my first shooting star last night, just after we let Booker go around 11pm...

Ride those stars Fudge, Booker is there with you...

1757821[/snapback]

OMG!!! v I saw my first shooting star last night, just after we let Booker go around 11pm...

Ride those stars Fudge, Booker is there with you...

1757910[/snapback]

I live in southern Mass... I notice you are in Mass. too :) Obviously Fudgie and Booker were busy up there :wub: {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you.

Edited by DianeFG

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Sending Happy Gotcha Day wishes to the Bridge. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy Gotcha Day to you, funny boy, and to your momma.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:grouphug He is still with you.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.