Godspeed Otis

Lilysmom

Just wanted to post a little something for Otis, he was such a cutie pie. Otis was exploring the state park with his owners on Monday 10/18/05 when he spotted a fox and took off into the woods. Upon searching today his body was found :( May you run free at the bridge little one, I'm sorry this happened, such a senseless death. I know Oti's parents are devistated, and a valuable lession has been learned.

Godspeed Otis

:f_white:angelwings:angel:brokenheart

Praying for all the missing greys!

Please extend my heartfelt sympathy to his family and all the broken hearts Otis leaves behind. :grouphug:f_white Godspeed, precious boy... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

So sorry to hear about little Otis - his family must be feeling such grief. My sympathy to

them at this sudden loss of their sweet dog.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_white:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

My deepest sympathy. :( Run free sweetheart. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Thank you everyone for the prayers, I spoke with Oti's mommy at work, she came in very late, unable to comprehend what happened. I told her I posted about him here and that everyone was sending prayers for him to be found. She wanted me to thank everyone. Apparently poor Otis was hit by a train and found by the park police :( Something rather strange happend when they were walking back with his body, a train went by and Oti's collar feel out of his daddy's back pocket and things got very quiet, couldn't ever here the birds in the trees, the a gentleman walking the trail with his wife was very kind and stoped to say a prayer for Otis and his parents, now how wonderful is that, it helped their hearts a little, then there was a women in her yard (backs up to the park) gardening and she saw them walking with a box and started talking to them, well she was so kind, she offered to let them put Otis to rest at the edge of her property and said she would plant a nice flower at his grave (Oti's parents live in an apartment). It's nice to know during this dark time that a few individuals were gracious enough to help this couple.

Again thanks everyone.

Praying for all the missing greys!