Dear Tex

Guest multiplicity

Guest greyt_parents

Dear Tex;

It is one month ago today since you left me. I am still struggling so hard to understand why you had to leave me so soon. I wish every single day that you could come home to me. I hate coming home because you are not here. You always made me feel so much better after a crappy day of work, you have always meant so much to me. Daddy is so upset. He feels guilty that he didn't give you enough love but I told him that you know he loves you and he showed you love every night at bedtime when we did the family snuggle - I miss the family snuggle, I miss you... I cry for you everyday Baby, Momma's heart is broken...

All of your friends along your 'walkie-walk' path are so sad they are not able to greet you anymore, they too can not believe you are gone. Please know that you were and still are so loved. Mom and Dad will love you always Tex-a-co-co-beans!

Two handsome boys are coming to join our family this weekend. Please don't think for even a minute they are here to take your place! You are my heart dog Baby Boy... You are my soul dog... You have taken a little piece of me with you...In a perfect world you would be here standing at the door ready to greet them into our family and home. I like to think you would tell them that this is a great loving home and they will love being part of our family. We tried to give you everything you could ever want and need and I hope we succeeded - Momma would give you anything! Don't worry, Momma won't let the new guys play with your 'baby', I put it in a special place for safe keeping. I brought the rest of your toys to Bill and Freddie so that all the other boys and girls that are waiting for their forever home can have something to play with - I hope that's okay with you.

You were such a good boy Co-co-beans, I am afraid you have spoiled me! You did such a good job learning and listening. I will tell our new family members all about you but will try very hard not to compare anyone. Everyone needs their own special love.

It is still way too hard to say good-bye, so I will sign off asking you to visit me in my dreams so that we can be together again.

I love you Tex, forever.

What a beautiful tribute to your beloved Tex. :cry1 May you always feel his loving spirit with you, and know that someday you will be together again. :beatheart

Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on the snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn’s rain.

When you awaken in the morning’s hush,

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there, I did not die….

~Anonymous

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest BrockGusDad
Dear Tex;

... Two handsome boys are coming to join our family this weekend. 

... Please don't think for even a minute they are here to take your place!

... In a perfect world you would be here standing at the door ready to greet them into our family and home. 

... I like to think you would tell them that this is a great loving home and they will love being part of our family. 

... It is still way too hard to say good-bye, so I will sign off  asking you to visit me in my dreams so that we can be together again.

I love you Tex, forever.

1446860[/snapback]

Dear Mom & Dad,

... I know.

... I don't (who do you think sent them to you?).

... You will feel me there.

... I already have.

... I'm always there.

Love,

Tex

:grouphug Tex knows about the babes coming home soon...they are being sent special delivery by an Angel...Angel Tex. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest carebear530

Your letter to Tex is breaking my heart as well. But I agree that he is still with you & has already welcomed you two new boys. He doesn't want his mom & dad to be lonely. Do you have any pictures of this beautiful boy? We would love to see them.

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Tex is guiding these precious packages to you to help you mend your heart a bit. He will always be with you.

Guest how888

Tex is watching you from over that rainbow and you will see all the sign when you are ready. I planted a healing garden for me to meditate on my angel Howie and my sheepdog.I have their ashes with me.It is so very hard to think about their passing but I believe they are with me in spirit and there are days they send those signs. How do you think I found Nike. Howie just knew I was dying inside and needed to rescue another. It was a big decision but I listened quietly in my healing garden and it all came into place. God Bless. Just keep a journal of all your thoughts, read them and think of them. I hope it helps.Godspeed. :grouphug:f_white

:cry1

Your letter was amazing and beautiful. I know no one ever will replace Tex, but Tex taught you all about loving and all about how to give and now has given you two new babies to love and to care for. I'm so sorry for your loss of Tex yet so happy you can now welcome two newbies into your life.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest Winterwish

:f_pink Your letter to Tex is so beautiful,so lovely.I know you feel so sad,but Tex is always with you because you have shared, & become a part of, eachothers soul.

Tex is probably sooo happy for you both,& sooo happy for his 2 'kin' that will become a part of your loving home.

:grouphug