Niles

Houndtime

My friends Debbie and Dave have been fostering a 12 year old return for a few months now. They decided last night that they would just keep him in their family of three other greys since he has fit so well, and who else would adopt him anyway. Afterall, he is 12 years old.

He had a dental today for his badly neglected mouth. His original owners never took him for dental that could be determined. He was underweight when he was returned also. Niles had most of his teeth removed but could not be brought out of anesthesia.

Niles passed on the day he got his forever home.

Niles is an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest GoldenMaia

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss. That is so sad and so unexpected! My best wishes to the family who invited Niles into their hearts!

Oh, how very sad. :( I'm so very sorry. Run free, Niles. f_yellowf_yellow:gh_runner

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Billy_thundersmom

That is absolutely heartbreaking! God bless Debbie and Dave for helping that Angel know he was loved at the end. I am so sorry! Run free, Niles....

Guest how888

Oh how very sad he passed on the day he found his forever home.Just think of all the great memories you have of your time with him and all the love he gave back.My heartfelt sympathy to his new parents.I hope they come on and see this. May he send you a sign from 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'. Godspeed. :f_red:f_red Niles you have a lot of bridge angels to run with now so run with the wind sweet angel.

I am so sorry. :( This is so sad. :( Run free sweetheart...fly high on the love you have had these past few months and know that you will see your loving family again one day. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

How sad. I am crying over this sweet angel. Well at least he knew the love of his new family. God bless them and dry their tears.

:cry1 How heartbreaking! At least Niles knew he was loved and cherished in the care of Dave and Debbie. :beatheart Godspeed, precious pup... and many hugs to his loving family. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest KennelMom

:( I'm so sorry :(:bighug

Run free, sweet Niles. I'm glad you were given one last chance a love from a family that adored you.

How terribly sad. Godspeed Niles and Hugs to your family.

:grouphug:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee