Pele

Guest deanna

Guest deanna

i didn't think i would cry so hard over this. i haven't seen him in years, he lives with my mom in southern california...but this special boy was with me through the hardest times of my life, my parents divorce, remarriages, weird unnecessary drama. and he was always my rock, my unconditional love.

i see now, it was just so comforting knowing he was still there...

but, it was his time. he was a 15 year old Lab mix and had a plethora of ailments. this week was the first time he could not stand up to greet my brother. my parents made the hard decision, the loving one, and took him in to be put to rest this morning.

my brother was there, thankfully. he had a hard time with it and cried like nobody has seen him cry in years...but he's glad he was there. and he felt it was the right thing to do for pele. and as long as darren gave the go-ahead, then i know it was the right time as well. my brother and i both have the same heart for animals...i trust his decision.

good by pele, my lovely boy.

Edited by deanna

I am so sorry. I know how much it hurts. :( Run free at the Bridge Sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry for your loss of your precious Pele. :brokenheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry to hear of your beloved's passing..he truly is a forever friend, and I hope that you feel comforted in knowing that he had a long and loving, happy life with you and your family. :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I'm so sorry about your loss. All my sympathy.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16