Long Sally

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

This post is dedicated to Long Sally

Long Sally was a BEAUTIFUL blond gal of only 5yrs old. She was just moved from a farm to an adoption group last Tuesday.

I had the joy of spending just a bit of time with this amazing girl. She was so sweet and so beautiful :wub: All and all a perfect lady.

Long Sally died shortly after her spay surgery due to some bleeding disorder from what I'm told.

Sally never made it to a couch, never knew what a home life was all about, but did know love. Her former owner loved her and cared for her during farm life and made sure that she was placed with a VERY GOOD adoption group. She recieved love and hugs and kisses during her drive to the adoption group.

While in the adoption groups care everyone just fawned over this gal. She was just the sweetest soul.

Run free Sally, tell Momma and all the other bridge hounds that we love them and miss them.

Guest argolola

What a heartbreaking story. Long Sally, you were loved. Run free at the bridge, sweetheart, and play with all the others that have gone before you. You're an angel now.

How very sad. :( Run free, Sally. :candle:gh_run2

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Heather, these are the stories that make me the saddest. They come closer to having a home and something like this happens. Godspeed sweet Sally! :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest BellaDonna1

That is so sad. I know the feeling when one these precious greys do not make it to a home. Godspeed sweet Sally...........................jan

:( Run free sweetheart...run to the Angels... :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed, little girl. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to know you better.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.