Ace Is Free At The Bridge

Guest threefasthounds

Guest threefasthounds

We lost our beautiful Irene January 27, 2004 which a good friend posted here. On June 12th, 2004, her brother Ace joined her at the Rainbow Bridge when he lost his battle with lymphoma. She was the sassy one of the two, where Ace was so quiet, and loved the world around him. They would have been ten August 5th. His memorial isn't quite ready for the website yet, but if you care to see their pictures you can see them at www.greyhoundmama.com

How very sad. I'm so very sorry for your loss. f_yellow I'm sure Ace and Irene are playing together at the Bridge.

Edited by Tracey

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am sorry to hear of your loss... I am sure they are happy to be joined together again..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

So very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you and your family. :hope:hope:hope

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest sonny30

Judy

Our thoughts are with you at this time. I remember visiting your web site when I adopted my first greyhound throught NLGA and seen pictures of Ace and Irene, know they are together running free.

Julie, Sammie, and Sonny

Guest Snowy8

What a sad time for you, but a joyous day for Irene to see her brother again. I'm sure they are running in the breeze & their ears are flapping & windchimes are tinkling everywhere. No more pain, no more anything but good times & happiness. Their bodies are young & strong again. There are no leash laws in Heaven. Dispite the rich people, no cars are allowed.

Be in peace knowing you did everything possible within you to make their lives wonderful & they in turn loved you unconditionally & made your life wonderful. Its God's turn to take them back & take care of them.

:f_red:gh_lay

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking about you.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

I'm so sorry for your loss. I looked at your website and they were beautiful! I'm sure you brought them as much joy as they brought you. :grouphug

Godspeed, sweet Ace!

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

I am so sorry! Your babes are beautiful. I can only imagine the joyous reunion that took place at the Bridge. :f_pink:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.