Wanted To Remember This Poor Little Soul

Guest balfie

Guest balfie

THIS IS UPSETTING - BE AWARE BEFORE READING.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3695327.stm

This was posted on another board, and it has really upset me. I feel so sad for this poor little soul, what a horrific way to die. I keep thinking about him and wanted to remember him on here.

I hope he is happy now and feeling some of the love and peace he should have had while he was here.

Run free.

:brokenheart

:f_red:f_pink

Guest greymom23

Yes, our species DOES SUCK. I hope they find the perpetrator and shoot a nail in his head....

Run Free sweet black baby.....

:cry1:angelwings:gh_run

Godspeed little one, may you enjoy a kinder, gentler world.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Go with God, sweetheart. In the land across the bridge, you will find many friends and only the gentlest of people.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest GiJenn51

Poor baby. Run free with lots of cookies. :cry1:cry1:dogcookie:dogcookie

Can't we brand these people at birth so we know who is a poopy human?

Guest argolola

I am crying for this poor dog. God bless the soul of this lovely animal.

There is no punishment too severe for those who harm animals, children or senior citizens.

Guest Snowy8

I thought about him last night while I was sitting in my chair watching tv & looking around the room at my bunch sleeping. Why did he have to die this way? Why couldn't the person just take him to the adoption kennel & leave him? Someone would have taken him...or just turn him loose in the woods....why did the person have to shoot him...were they that mad at the poor pup?

The peaceful thing is, he's in heaven now...he has both ears, no scars & someone there loves him & pets him constantly. The wasted piece of human that did this will be caught because people like this have to brag, and they may not be reprimanded much, but he/she has to answer to someone a lot more powerful than we are and this little pup is sitting next to that most powerful person...and like I said earlier...I don't want to be there that day.

But this pup, he's running free and the wind is blowing in those ears! Run pupper run... :gh_run

Godspeed...run to the Angels sweetie where you will be safe and happy. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Mommydog

Suffer no more little one, run free and be happy at the Bridge with the others.

Sending you the love you did'nt have in life. :f_red:heart:gh_run2

Guest 2greygirls

I can't even fathom how horrible his death was. Ihope they find the bast*** who did this, I want to cut his ears off, the nail gun I'll use someplace else.

God Speed little Black Pup. Join your friends and play hard :gh_run:f_pink

Guest mantis

I hope they catch up with this human (and useing the word human is streching it.) that did this and give him just what he deserves. I agree, that there are SOME people in the human species that do SUCK, but I would like to belive that there are a lot more good people that would never think of doing this kind of thing. When I read things like this I feel such a rage that if this human were here I would kick the sh*t out of him. MEAN AND CRUEL PEOPLE SUCK!!!!

Run free sweet black Grey with all the others that have gone before you and you will find a gentle human there that will take care of you. :gh_run:gh_runner:angel:angelwings

Guest Annie
I thought about him last night while I was sitting in my chair watching tv & looking around the room at my bunch sleeping. Why did he have to die this way? Why couldn't the person just take him to the adoption kennel & leave him? Someone would have taken him...or just turn him loose in the woods....why did the person have to shoot him...were they that mad at the poor pup?

The peaceful thing is, he's in heaven now...he has both ears, no scars & someone there loves him & pets him constantly. The wasted piece of human that did this will be caught because people like this have to brag, and they may not be reprimanded much, but he/she has to answer to someone a lot more powerful than we are and this little pup is sitting next to that most powerful person...and like I said earlier...I don't want to be there that day.

But this pup, he's running free and the wind is blowing in those ears! Run pupper run... :gh_run

I'm with you 100% Snowy8, beautifully said.

Sweet Soul, I am so sorry for what happened to you here on earth.

Now, at the Bridge you will be surrounded with love forever. :f_red

:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

I can't bear to read the link about what happened...but am so sorry for this sweet pup...rest now, sweet baby :(

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Run free sweet unknown grey.

GOD SPEED and may the person or persons that did this to you pay dearly!!

Edited by greys and more greys

Guest littlemouse1958

:weep May this poor thing finally find peace.

:angryfire May the person or people who did this rot you know where. Once again the human species absolutely stupefies me in how cruel we can be.

Edited by littlemouse1958

Guest cshedd1

That is so horrible it gives me chills. :( Good idea to put this on here. God bless this poor soul, and may it run free forever. :weep