Chelsea

Guest TinasTroops

Guest CanadianGreyLover

A few months ago - my parents had our 11 year old Cocker go in for her check up, she had a bad Anal Gland infection that they were trying to clear up and it just wasn't working.

Tests & Tests were down and the results came back that she had skin cancer..... Time was even more precious and that moment.

I came down from Toronto to spend the weekend with her in March not sure when her time would come..... weeks went by still happy and running in the backyard and playing with the 3 younger Min Pins.....

Mom kept telling her I was moving back and oh how happy she would be tail wagging and I would talk to her on the phone every week and tell her what a pretty lady she was......

I had been home some days and she started to get worse the cancer had traveled in her mouth and down her throat.... The doctor said she maybe had 2 weeks if we pushed it with the possibility of her being uncomfortable...

Monday night I went out to my parents to have a last good run in the backyard with Chelsea and tell her how special she was and again what a pretty lady she was always going to be... Wed at Noon was the apt at the Vet to help Chelsea to the bridge.

My parents, me and my sister all helped Chelsea to the bridge that day, fast, painless and now comfortable and playing with Charlie (My first dog the best friend in the whole world)!!!!

Run beautiful Chelsea run run run with no pain and with all your freinds...

We will miss you and love you forever!!!!

Guest CanadianGreyLover
Sorry to hear of Chelsea's passing. It'ss nice that you could all be there with her.

Run free Chelsea.

Thanks Eva - I needed GT today

I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad to hear that you were able to spend some time with her and make some more memories to cherish.

Godspeed sweetie.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss :sad1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Snowy8

God Bless You.

I tell ya...it is difficult to help them go to the bridge, then watch them as they cross over. Its even harder to anticipate it.

Warm hugs & puppy love going to you & your family during this time. :f_white:gh_lay

Run free sweet Chelsea girl...please give my Chelsea a nudge and a kiss when you see her at the Bridge. You are once again young and healed...look down upon your family with love until you meet again. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Chelsea. At least you got home before it was too late and her last day sounded happy. I truely believe we WILL see them again.

Sara

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry about your sweet Chelsea. What a comfort to her to have her family there with her to cross the bridge. God bless you.

Guest claysmom

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. At least you can take comfort knowing that you did what you could to make Chelsea's last days very special. Know that I am crying right along with you. My friends say that if you can't cry anymore, tell Cindy she will cry for you! In this case it is true.

Sweetest dreams, Chelsea.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Annie

I'm so sorry for your loss. :f_red Chelsea, run free and happy, Charlie and our other Bridge pups are waiting to play with you. :angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

Guest D_MansMommy

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss :( It's wonderful that you all had the chance to spend time with Chelsea before she crossed the bridge :grouphug

Guest how888

So glad you have such beautiful memories to hold on to. My heart goes out to you, I know that pain and it can be unbearable. At least Charlie was waiting there at that big beautiful bridge! :f_red Linda and Nike :f_red:f_red

Edited by how888