Rocky Is Missing !

Guest dass

We got Rocky as a kitten two years ago and Abby almost one year ago. So they grew up together. I let Rocky out last Tuesday night and have not seen him since. It's not like him to be gone for more than 5 or 6 hours. I have checked the area several times. Not a trace. Anywhere ! We lost Jake last November and now this. Some times it seems like it never ends.

I hope he comes back, he could very well still appear. When I had my cats I only let them out during the day. I lived in the country and we have too many wild animals that hunt at night. They were always in at night. I hope he is alright.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

It was not late and he hates rain, so about 7o'clock I called for him. He would be under the deck and out of the rain , then run through the door as soon as I opened it. We may never know but I'll keep looking. Thanks for the thoughts everyone !

Guest DemasMom

I'll have my fingers crossed for you - back in February one my my kitties disappeared and then returned after 4 weeks. One of my others regularly takes week long 'vacations' - cats just do that sometimes.

Has Rocky turned up yet? Have any of your neighbours just gone on vacation - I've heard of cats being accidentally shut in someone else's garage for a few days. And when I was a kid, my cat got trapped under the house next door when they had brick cladding installed. We had to dig a little trench under the panelling so she could get out.

Don't give up our bridgecat Tommy used to be gone for days on end sometimes especially in the summer months. You may see Rocky yet. We have our fingers and paws crossed for you here.

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Guest auntiesara

Don't give up hope. Put up posters everywhere. Someone may have taken him in. Also go to your animal shelter in person. When my gray fluffy Lucy was lost the shelter denied having anyone who met her description. Since she had lost her collar they thought she was a stray and gave her to a family with a little girl. We let her keep Lucy since one of our Greys was live trained and making her miserable. I hope he's safely home!!! Sara

I opened the back door to let Abby out and something ran between my feet...IT'S R O C K Y !!!!!!!! I can not believe this ! EXACTLY ONE WEEK TO THE VERY HOUR, VERY STRANGE, AND HE'S BACK. He has lost a little weight but not much. Looks to be in good shape. Where he has been I have NOT a clue. Thanks to everyone for the positive support ! Guess I put this in the wrong subject . And Abby is happy to see him back. Leah Lynn ...NOT !But she's a good sport.

Great news! :confetti WTG, Rocky! :yay No more big adventures for YOU, eh? ;)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Rocky, you're grounded :shakefinger

Thank goodness he's home safe!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

OMG! That's amazing! Rocky, you little bum, STAY HOME!!!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.