Remembering Em

laurie

Remembering my sweet Bridge Kid Emily today, which would have been her 2nd Gotcha Day.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, my beautiful girl!

post-15-1079803600.jpg

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

We will never forget you sweetie girl. Look down on your Mom today and throw kissies on a gentle breeze to her from the Bridge. :f_pink:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Beautiful girl :wub:

I know you've felt a lot of guilt about Emily's death, but she has managed to get a very important message across to an awful lot of people because you were brave enough to post about it. I still tell people about her.

I hope you're beginning to be able to remember more good times than bad, and I hope you've forgiven yourself, too. So many people helped you to mourn her, and still do.

:f_pink:bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest mleg2001

She is a beauty, her story will go on to help save other greys from tragedy, and she also helped to bring some other wonderful kids into your family :grouphug

Guest KaseysMom

The whole back of my house is glass, but we have 2 inch wood blinds on all the windows and sliding glass doors. Today, for the first time ever, I raised one of the blinds on one of the sliding glass doors. After a couple of minutes, I looked over at the door, then looked at Kasey, then lowered the blind. Isn't it odd this happened today . . . perhaps Emily nudged me to lower the blind . . .

:grouphug:grouphug

Guest FullMetalFrank

We won't forget you, Emily. Your story made me do a safety check of my whole home... You are a special angel looking out for all our friends. Your Mom loves you very much; your picture is very beautiful.

bless you, Laurie...

Guest greythunder

prayer to comfort your heart, and Thanks for sharing your story with so many here on GT. I am sure that because of Emily, many greys lives may have been saved!!! I am sorry that you lost your sweet girl.

I have Emily's mom, Mimi (picture on the left), and have met Laurie and her husband on many occasions. They're such wonderful people and I know Emily never had a doubt of how much they loved her.

I never got to meet Em, but know what a special girl she was. Her mom and I are thinking about her.

Kelly & Mimi

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Kelly,

Thanks, that means a lot. Give Mimi a hug from us!

I want to thank everyone who tells Em's story from the bottom of my heart. I'd like to think maybe we can keep her spirit alive that way, and maybe her death won't seem quite so senseless.

Edited by laurie

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

Every time I think of Em & how many times you have shared her story even though it hurts, I get teary eyed (and many times just cry).

Thanks for sharing. I tell her story and others to potential adopters when I do a home visit. Not to scare them, but to let them know it can and does happen.

And, it's heartbreaking.....

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest Greymom

What a wonderful sweet girl whose life was cut short. Her story I have told to so many people, and I am sure more people are careful as a result. Run free sweet girl.