My Sweet Boy Is Gone

Guest Greymom19

Guest Greymom19

Seven weeks ago, my sweet boy and best friend, Fletch, went to the Rainbow Bridge. I miss him so much!!!! He was the greatest friend, did the craziest things and always made me laugh. I found a beautiful poem on a pet grief website and this line from it says exactly how I feel:

"Today I loved you most, today I let you go."

I couldn't let my boy go on suffering and now he's free to run with the wind. He had a beautiful soul and brought such incredible joy to my life. Even though Fletch spend four years of his life racing and less than two years with me, I know our time together meant everything in the world to him. I know I will see my boy again someday, and until that time I know that he is with me in spirit, watching over me.

I miss you silly furry man, I love you always. Be a good boy!!!

Love, Rachel and Bluebell

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Run free sweet Fletch.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that he will always be with you.

Heather & the hounds

It's such a hard thing to do, to let them go. But sometimes, it truly is a last gift of love :bighug .

It will get easier, but he'll always be with you. You may find you feel him around you still for a while, as I did with Suze.

Run free, Fletch! I'm glad you had two good years of love and comfort :wub:

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest moandjassysis

I lost my dog Reefer on tuesday now they can play at the bridge :colgate:cookie

:f_red:f_whitef_yellow:f_pink:f_redf_yellow:f_white

:sad1 run with Reefer :gh_run:gh_child:gh_runner:gh_lay:gh_bow:angel:angel:angel:brokenheart

Guest Dubeespot

Greymom19, :cry1 just know that those 2 years that Fletch spent with you were the BEST 2 years of his life here. He is now in a better place :gh_bow playing with old friends. Hold on to your memories - they are the best!!!

Ditto to moandjassysis!!

Guest BrockGusDad

As I have been taught (and truly believe), heaven is perfect happiness.

How could it be, without an abundance of greys- particularly those who have saved our hearts and souls?

To both of you, I am so sorry for your loss.

Run free, Fletch :gh_run2

Run free, Reefer :gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest deedeegrey

Yes to both of you, let your heart be touched knowing that your babies were so loved, God bless you and your family's, it must be such a truly hard time right now, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

:bighug:gh_run

Run free and have fun Fletch and

Reefer

:gh_runner

:ghplaybow

:f_pink

I'm so sorry for your loss of such a sweet boy. :bighug May you always feel his loving spirit in your heart... and now that he is whole again, may Fletch show the angels what fast really means. f_yellow

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Run to the angels sweetie... :f_redf_yellow:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I wish there was something helpful I could say, but I guess all I can offer is a cyber hug :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.