My Dd German Shepard

Guest greythunder

Guest greythunder

Reefer was a dog whom loved my daughter. He came to their home as a puppy when my daughter was only 4 (shes now 11). He grew to be a impressive size! He was as tall as a Great dane, but as gentle as a lamb with my daughter. Reefer's mom was a police dog who had retired and became a mom. For a while Dolly (Reefers mom) even lived with my daughter and her father. But she was a wonderful belcher. She loved to belch in her humans faces. Now she can run and play at the bridge with her pups.

Reefer was protective of Samantha (my DD) and was almost over-protective like a parent would be. He was nervous of her riding her scooter, her roller blades, or even her bike. He would bark at her like a stern parent~ a loving parent.

Reefer passed away at the age of 7. He had a heart attack and was helped to the rainbow bridge this past tuesday, March 2, 2004.

Please send thoughts and good wishes to Samantha and her dad, at the loss of this loving friend

Edited by greythund

Run to the angels sweet Reefer...run and play until you meet your family again. :f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Samantha,

{{Hugs}} to you. I have lost 3 loved pets too. Its heartbreaking, but remember how happy you made Reefer while he was with you, he'll always be your special Guardian Angel in heaven watching over you.

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Run Free Reefer. I know how hard it is to let your best friend go, just think of all the wonderful times you had together. You will be together again one of these days, but until then he will be watching over you. :f_pink:bighug

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Guest MaxiesMom

Oh, sweetie, how your heart must be breaking. I'm so sorry that you lost Reefer, but what a lucky dog he was to have someone love him, the way you did. I know he is still watching over you. Love like that never really dies. Hugs..

Guest eastcancoast

Hi Samantha, I am so sorry Reefer has gone to the Bridge, you must really miss him. You will always remember him and be happy that he had such a great life being your best friend.

You take care young lady!

:bighug:f_pink

Guest mantis

My Dearest Sam:

I remember when I came to live with you. I was so small and you took such good care of me. I loved you with all my heart then and I still do. I'm sorry that I had to leave you, but my heart was sick and there was no way to make it better. I know that I can't be there for you to touch and hug but I am never far off and I never will be. Don't ever forget me because I will never forget you.

I love you Sam.

Love always

Reefer

Guest brandihernandez

Samantha,

I know how hard it is to lose a pet, especially when they are your best friend. Remeber that it's ok to cry...don't let anyone tell you that it's not. Try to remember all the good times you had with Reefer, because that is what he would want you to think of when you think of him.

If you need anyone to talk to, we are here.

Guest thenightsend

Mantis- I have tears in my eyes. :cry1

Sam- Reefer isn't sick anymore... He's young and healthy and playing to his heart's content, and will never have to be in pain again. He's very grateful that you took such good care of him, and he wants you to be happy.

Guest Arias_Mom

Dear Samantha,

I understand your greif at the loss of your beloved Reefer. I also lost a special dog. THey are now playing at the rainbow bridge together waiting till we pass over to join them. I send you lots of loves and hugs. Hope you will soon find a puppy that Reefer will send to you to help with your loneliness.

SHeila

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Sam,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Reefer. But please know that he is playing with my dear GSD Willow.

They are so devoted to you and would do anything to please you, protect you, serve you and love you.

You have done one of the hardest things in life, but please know that this is the ultimate sacrifice you could have made for Reefer. You've done what was best for him, placed your feelings, your hurt, your pain, aside for him. Just as he would have done for you.

GOD speed sweet Reefer.

Heather & the hounds