My Dd German Shepard

Guest greythunder

Samantha I am so very sorry for your loss. It's so very hard to loose such a dear pet isn't it. I had a kitty for 14 years and he went to the rainbow bridge 2 years ago, I still think of him everyday. It will get better over time, but you just take your time and cry whenever you need to. Just know that Reefer is still watching over you and will miss you as much as you will miss him. Remember all the fun you had together and know that one day you will see each other again.

Hugs

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest Ferrevergrey

(((Sam))) I'm sorry about your dog, I can imagine how much you miss him! Think of all the good times you've had together instead of the sadness. He wouldn't want you to be sad, he'd want you to celebrate his life instead of being sad because of his death. Someday you'll be together again, and you'll never be seperated again.

Guest pleasantsarg

Sam-- I am so sorry that Reefer has passed. There is something majestic about GSD's. I am sorry he passed so soon-- it doesn't seem fair! I am sure that he wants you to be ok. I wish I could make it better for you. I know how hard it is to loose someone you love.

Guest MaximusMom

Dear sweet Sam,

My son had a Siberian Husky that was just like your Reefer; overprotective, loving to the extreme, gentle as a teddy bear (and just a fluffy), and so in love with my little boy... TJ's much younger than you (only 7), but he cried for you when I told him your story and said he would pray that Dakota find Reefer at the bridge and watch over you with him. Dakota just recently went to the bridge, too, so together they should make a great pair of guardian angels. Take care sweetie and cry when you need to, but remember to laugh when memories come flying out of nowhere and make you smile. :grouphug:f_white:angelwings

:grouphug Sam

It will be hard to be without your friend, but you will always remember him. Im an old lady now :) and I still smile when I think of Taffy the dog that grew up witih me. Even though you feel like crying now, I hope you have lots of happy fun memories of Reefer that will make you smile.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest cindysmom

Dear Samantha,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear, dear friend, Reefer. It sounds as though you two had such a very special bond. In time, you will rejoice in that, but I know how very, very difficult it is to think of that right now, so soon after he left. I firmly believe that a pet lover's Heaven DOES include those who blessed us with their love on earth. Someday, you will see him again. Big hugs.