Lucky The Rabbit

Dad2Paisley

When I went down to feed Lucky this morning, I found her lying dead in her

pen.

Well, we will miss you Lucky, playing with your favorite toys and seeing you running around your pen.

The sad thing is that Lucky was just starting to get tamer. When we first got her, she was nicknamed "killer" because she put several cuts on my wifes arms and she would grunt when you feed her pellets and her carrots.

God speed little one. Have fun at the bridge playing with all the other bunnies.

post-15-1076339811.jpg

d2psig.jpg

OMG! I am so sorry! I have had many rabbits in the past most of which could of also been nick-named "Killer" :P ; it's amazing how fast they can go down heel. I'm sorry for your loss!!! :bighug

Godspeed little one. I'm sorry for your loss, I lost my first guinea pig last year, Arnold, and I'm still not entirely over it. These little ones take up a huge place in our hearts.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I'm sorry, Tom. What a pretty little girl -- your family must have so enjoyed watching her play and seeing her get used to you bit by bit.

Godspeed, lovely Lucky.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I had the not so fun job of dropping her off at the vets to be cremated. I thought I was ok until I walked into the office and I just started crying again. :cry1 Lucky would have been 5 years old in April. And I feel bad because I yelled at Zeus when I was leaving the house. I was carrying Lucky out and he must have thought I had a big dog toy. I know it's only a natural reaction, that's why I feel bad about yelling at him.

Run free, sweet Lucky

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

Guest BleusysMom

Lucky....such a pretty little lady....and You had found Love down here on earth :wub::wub:

Enjoy the green meadows up there....and know you will always be Loved.....

Guest thenightsend
These little ones take up a huge place in our hearts.

Yes, they do... Last summer I lost Scooter, who was an albino rat that came from a lab... I had him for 3 years... I have since got two female rats, Bisbee and Tuffles, but I still miss my boy...

So sorry about Lucky. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kirsten

We are so sorry to hear about Lucky. I have always had rabbits and they are such nice pets. Lots of people don't realise how intelligent they are.

Have fun playing with all of the other animals at the bridge Lucky. Our rat Kenickie will play with you there.