Greytalk greyhound roll call

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheMackeyPack

GreyTux, it is very cool!  They are littermates and live in the same state.  We are going to get them together very soon :)

Guest BoomerDad

Per NGA tattoo inquiry:

Boomer (Boomerang), April 1998, red fawn, native texan, no actual racing records

It's amazing the number of Greyt hounds represented on this board alone!

Sorry Im late, internet was down at work today.

Stella (Epard Stella) 5/97, hermaphrodite, New Hampshire.  Parents were By Tar and Shademaker.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest sprint99

Easy (Easy Magic) 6/19, 56#, Wisconsin (Dairyland)

Max  (Dewey August) 5/1, 55#, Wisconsin (Dairyland)

both are females

Easy is Brindle

Max is White w/ black markings

Guest pinkymink

Dolby Norris (BOW Product)-5/26/97-Male- Brindle-Arizona

Dad:  Glengort Jones (grandparents:  Nicky Finn & Sally Ambro)

Mom:  Eob Nitewind (grandparents:  Windhill Boozer & Eob Midnight)

I emailed the first revision (139 dogs) to greytdawg. I did not see Greydad on today.  ;)  Will update tomorrow night if there are more :) . Thanks to all who have contributed and in advance to those who will.

Guest greyheart

Peaches "A's Peach" F Blue 11/22/97 6 school retired (great grandfather Nicky Finn)

Monti "Monticarlo Gold" M Black Tux 1/1/95 Gulf Greyhound Park, Tx, retired at 4 1/2 (grandfather Nicky Finn)

Stanley "Atlantic Cruise" M Dk Brindle, 7/4/89 From Ireland, raced Hollywood Fl, Corpus Cristy Tx (over the bridge 1/10/02 and in no pain)

Sharry & The Clan

Houston, Texas

Guest mom2RivExpOprah

OK here's what I have on our gang.

Oprah (unknown), F, Black tux, approx 10yrs (actual unknown), no known racing career

River (Fever River Ryan), M, Fawn, 8/17/96, MAS retired at 4 1/2

Explorer (Rancho Explorer), M, Fawn Brindle w/ Black mask (kind of looks like a tiger), 5/8/99, NH retired at 2

Here is what I know of mine.

Magic (PJ's Black Magic), M, Black, 5 yr. old, retired at 3.5 yrs. from Plainfield Conn. track.  Parents: Stay Back Jack and Hi Girl.

Murphy (ABDO's Land), M, Red fawn and white, 8 yr. old, retired at 5 from Plainfield Conn. track.  Most of his racing career was in Texas.  Parents:  Mt's Tally Finn and Jetta Jewel

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95 Male  Brindle  Wisconsin

Alexandra (Noble Mason) 7/22/99 Female Brindle Wisconsin

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Guest Greybritts

Listabets, from what I understand, the "hot" greyhound at the track right now is talentedmrripley, who is undefeated. Henry was out of Unruly Rascal and Ripley Full Tilt.

Come on you Geneva Lakes and Tri-State folks, I'd like to meet a hound Henry ran against!

Guest 3-greys-and-a-mutt
Come on you Geneva Lakes and Tri-State folks, I'd like to meet a hound Henry ran against!

My Boo raced a few times at Geneva Laves in the late summer of 2000.  I don't have her info in front of me, though, and she's no longer on Rosnet.  I think one of Buddy's races was at GL, in spring 2000.

Guest Greensleeves

Whistler (Mr. Wuff), red brindle.  Sire: Cruzzur; dam: Bushnell Mary.  Whelped 9 September 1994 in Shawnee, Kansas (suburb of Kansas City).  Raced in KC, Ks at The Woodlands (Grade A) and retired in 2000.  

We have some suspicion (completely unconfirmed) that he may have stood at stud after racing, since Regap told us he came from a kennel in Oklahoma.  Since his owner was in KC, and the Woodlands is in KC, and Regap is in KC, it seems weird that they'd have gotten him from Oklahoma.  And his littermate Eyebender was at stud in OK for a while.  Besides, 6 is awfully old to still be racing!

Guest gatemaster93

I know my Nikki's littermate Rainbow Rowell is still running at Geneva Lakes.  But she never really ran well and she's got to be close to retired. They turn 5 in five weeks.

Guest Hattiemae

Hattie (TK's Hattie) 05/92; female; red brindle; no racing history I can find.

Ivey (Cee Carol) 05/91; female; tuxedo; if I'm reading her racing records correctly, she raced at HO and BI and FL. ???