New dog peed in crate

So we've had a foster for about 2.5 weeks. She has 2 crates - one downstairs for when we leave the house and for feedings and one upstairs for sleeping. 

She just had a big walk an hour ago and went into her care and peed. Any thoughts?

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

She did pee on the walk. She's in the crate periodically - for a half hour here and there when we can't watch her for some reason or if we have to leave the house and for meals. This is her first home experience. She was spayed on March 26, so she's actually only been here 1.5 weeks - I REALLY can't keep track of days. 🙄

I'm guessing she doesn't see the crate as "her" space but I still think it's odd she peed there. 

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

watch, UTI????

keep her on a strict potty schedule, she'll have it down pat in no time what so ever. remember the high quality treats when she pees. it can be UTI, i would limit what's in her crate- just an easy to wash towel until you figure this one out. was she "pissed"- i doubt it- maybe just bad timing.