Preventic / Seresto in Canada?

I used to order Preventic from Australia but then Canada Customs would not let them in if they were from "Asia'   :dunno

Last year I ordered from England and had no problem but have  heard that is becoming difficult too.

Any idea where we Canadians can get these?

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the little rant.

I ordered my products from a UK company that I have used in the past but today received notification that it has been refused entry by Health Canada.

Sigh.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

I contacted the UK company and they say it isn't their order that is refused, but the older Australian one (which I was refunded)

That order was made in late February and apparently has been sitting at Customs for 2 months  before they decide to not let it in.  :angryfire 

The UK people said it is rare for their orders to be refused  (even though it is for the exact same stuff) because they go through a different point of entry. We'll see...

if it is not here in another week they will refund me and I'll have to decide what to do.