Used Collars And Leads Needed For 4 Legs 4 Hounds Greyhounds

The Ohio State 4 Legs 4 Hounds Greyhound program is in need of collars and leads. They will be used for the greyhounds that come in for surgery. After surgery they go into foster homes for about 2 months for recovery and rehab as directed by their orthopedic surgeon. Gently used collars and leads will be greatly appreciated. Please mail the collar and leads to the: Animal Blood Bank, Ohio State Veterinary Medical Center, 601 Vernon Tharp Street, Columbus OH 43210.

Edited by ShootersDad

Count on me for martingales. Do they need harnesses?

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Yes, they can also use harnesses. Thank You

Package of goodies on the way!

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I will start getting a package together. It's a great way to honor my past greyhounds -- I am not able to let go of their equipment easily, and now I can smile when I think of hounds starting their new lives with it.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter