Harriman Tn Vet Recommendations

I just wish you luck. I live in Louisville KY and it is a wasteland for vets. NO certified dental vets and GP's that tend to be worse than incompetent. They literally killed one of my hounds and crippled another through incompetence and just not giving a d-. We do have, amazingly, 2 exceptionally gifted and talented e-vets so at least there's that. Just don't trust them. Be your dog's advocate. YOU know what is best. Listen to your gut. You must speak for your dogs because they can't speak for themselves.

Yikes-- that sounds so grim. I've spoken to one in the area that does actually have grey clients so that's a starting point at least. I'm quite familiar with the conditions of each of mine and will thankfully retain a lifeline to our former vet. I hope it works out but I won't hesitate to keep interviewing if I feel the need. Speaking out for my hounds is NOT a problem :) Thanks for your advice, I respect your opinion.

I just wish you luck. I live in Louisville KY and it is a wasteland for vets. NO certified dental vets and GP's that tend to be worse than incompetent. They literally killed one of my hounds and crippled another through incompetence and just not giving a d-. We do have, amazingly, 2 exceptionally gifted and talented e-vets so at least there's that. Just don't trust them. Be your dog's advocate. YOU know what is best. Listen to your gut. You must speak for your dogs because they can't speak for themselves

Jody, Leah & Jimmie
Tavasci%2520august%2520sunset%2520%2528C
You left us much, much too soon Lima & Chip :brokenheart

I could help you in Nashville but unfortunately not in Harriman. You might try contacting the local adoption group for vet recommendations in that area: http://www.greyhoundrescue.org/index.html. And although it's a bit of a drive, the vet school at UT Knoxville would likely be a great resource as well, and they would have board certified vets and surgeons on staff if you need specialized services at any point.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Good to know about the UT school --- I'll definitely keep that in mind!

I could help you in Nashville but unfortunately not in Harriman. You might try contacting the local adoption group for vet recommendations in that area: http://www.greyhoundrescue.org/index.html. And although it's a bit of a drive, the vet school at UT Knoxville would likely be a great resource as well, and they would have board certified vets and surgeons on staff if you need specialized services at any point.

Jody, Leah & Jimmie
Tavasci%2520august%2520sunset%2520%2528C
You left us much, much too soon Lima & Chip :brokenheart