Anyone Get Dog Food From Bjs?

I didn't renew my Costco membership, because a BJs is opening near me next month. Costco is not convenient to get to, and the membership fee has gone up. I'm joining BJs with a pre opening membership deal. I have been getting dog food from Amazon, but I'm wondering what they have at BJs. Anyone?

Yep, we've been feeding the BJs brand all natural chicken & brown rice kibble to our pack for years. They do great on it!

BJs brand is Berkley & Jensen

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest sireltonsmom

Ours has Pedigree, Purina One, IAMS green bag. Huge bags of food. Also sells wet food, dog treats, dog beds. That said, wish we had a Costco closer to home.

I buy the Iams green bag. 38.5 lbs.

I wouldn't waste money on the dog beds though. The ones they sell at the Portsmouth NH BJ's don't last if you have a dog that nest's even a little.

Years ago they had some really nice bolster beds, but

they haven't had those in a long time.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest sireltonsmom

I buy the Iams green bag. 38.5 lbs.

I wouldn't waste money on the dog beds though. The ones they sell at the Portsmouth NH BJ's don't last if you have a dog that nest's even a little.

Years ago they had some really nice bolster beds, but

they haven't had those in a long time.

I agree - the ones I used to get lasted nicely - the newer ones are pretty lame.

Guest shanesmom

I was hoping they had the Iams there. Good to know. We are letting our Costco membership go this year and getting BJ's instead. Both are the same distance fr me.