One Year Ago

Guest june

One year ago this month there were two beautiful houndies who left us for the bridge. Joe left one year ago today and Angel left one year ago this comming Thursday. Joe was fostered by us twice and finally was adopted by my wonderful friend Dianne. He took a very large piece of her heart when he left. Angel battled heart disease for over two years and let me know when it was time to say goodby. We miss them both so much that a day doesn't go by when they are not in my thoughts. You both are missed so very much! We know you are running pain free beautiful babies.

Beautiful Joe

joey7copy.jpg

Sweet Angel

fcf6a5b5-4ef4-4e59-ab9a-ce6adf547087_zps

What lovely hounds. Hugs to you as you remember.

Rest well, Angel and Joe.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.