Rx Clay To Treat Diarrhea

Salem is currently dealing with an intestinal cancer. She is doing great in terms of overall spirit and energy. However, a few weeks ago we started dealing with pretty bad diarrhea. Our vet recommended RX Clay and it fixed her up almost overnight!

I'm not suggesting people to go RX Clay the minute their perfectly healthy dog has a bout of diarrhea. I'm just putting it out there so everyone can see there is another option available. This stuff has made our lives so much easier because we're not cleaning up after soiled dog beds or random poop on the carpet anymore.

Edited by inugrey

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

YES!!! I've been telling everyone i know about Rx Clay.

we've used it for years

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Guest MnMDogs

Interesting. Macy is on a course of antibiotics and is having the liquid poo that comes along with that. Do you think it would help in this case as well? Do you get it at your vet?

It is available without a prescription. I bought it at Amazon. It's amazing stuff. If it works on cancer bowels I imagine it would help in this case.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

I've found it very helpful too, at least for some of my girls. Pink and Poppy are on it long term (different reasons).

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)