New Pointy Nosed Family Member.

kronckew

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Gorgeous! I'm jealous.

And laughing out loud at the 'negative recall'.

yesterday we went walkies, came back, tillie was in the garden. anne had tried to catch her for an hour or two. she'd had some of the neighbours and their dogs trying to help anne catch the little devil. she'd been working on her recall for a few weeks now, but just when she thought it was safe...

anyhow, poppy had played with tillie in the garden last week, she treats her gently, no sign that she thinks tillie is prey, more like she is a widdle puppy that needs tlc. tillie had run to anne when she'd had enough & anne recaptured her tillie. tillie had a visit from anne's daughter & their boxer a few days ago & they played in the garden together & anne said she recalled just fine when they were done.

this time, i let poppy loose, she played chase with tillie, taking turns as to who was the chasee or chaser. poppy of course ran rings around tillie, w2as being very careful not to bowl her over, & was just about to wear her out when another neighbour tried sneaking up on tillie to pick her up. this was exciting so they both started another cycle. after a few minutes, tillie ran out of gas & was recaptured. anne was not a happy bunny. more recall work i guess.

guess i'm gonna have to work out how to take videos with my new 12 megapixel smartphone. and start carrying it around more.

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

What a cutie!

Sure she can be a grey with that tattoo! My daughters coyote hunter has one too. She looks adorable. Welcome home Poppy!

Hi heartdogs, please tell me about your daughters coyote hunter. Charlie my Greyhound was not on a track and is broader than most Greys. Someone mentioned to me a couple of months ago that he might be a coyote hunter, i had never heard of that before. He came from Indiana but lives in Massachusetts with us now. He has no tatoos though. Does your daighters dog look like a Greyhound or lurcher?

:wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.