What Is This?

Guest rennina

Guest rennina

8666181554_5770bb66a4_b.jpg

Some sort of pimples or cyst? If feels very hard. There's another one just above the carpal pad of her LF foot, which popped and drained with some blood after a run at the park.

Edited by rennina

Looks like a visit to the Vet to me.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Looks a little bit like a spider bite, but it really could be anything. Might be worth sending the pics to your vet for an opinion.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest rennina

Poor girl was at the vet yesterday because of another bleeding toe of her RF foot. We thought there was something stuck in that toe, but it turned out something growing inside. Vet suspects a corn of some kind but couldn't do any further examination without sedating the fighting and crying girl...She didn't say anything about the pimple, though, just cleaned it and bandaged.

8666181522_c75018bc02_c.jpg

Edited by rennina

Looks like it could be anything. I'd just keep an eye on it if your vet didn't seem concerned. If it changes by getting bigger or you find more of them then I'd call the vet. I used to run to the vet for everything and somewhere along the way I began to "wait and see" if it didn't look like something was going to fall off or if there were lots of blood. :flip

She is a beautiful girl!

Edited by june