Dinovite Anyone?

Anybody use Dinovite for their dogs?

I am considering it for my itchy mutt girl Pudge.

http://www.dinovite.com/

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 1 month later...

the silence is deafing.... :flip I have an order on the way, my girl had an issue with wheat in her food, and the last Dr. visit he want to add a different kibble after she had some dental work...he kinda forgot she cannot handle wheat products. :angryfire We got her off it, but she still is licking, not as much, but still at it. The package is due Wednesday, 90 days to see if it works... :gh_run

I'll be interested in peoples results as one of my DDs girls has a terrible time with itches on one side. The vet has sold some expensive powders that are suppose to help & they do some what. He also had had the dogs switched to grain free kibble which has helped.

mine arrived today, I fed her tonight. mixed in the powder with her blue buffalo kibble and a little water. they also have some liquid that is fish oil and the other is just a tasty fatty acid. she ate just as fast as she always does. In the past she has not had issues with loose stools from diet changes so we shall see.

I will be very interested to see what results you get.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

well, first thing, I missed the note inside the lid that said to start off with a 1/4 scoop and work up to the full cup... I started out with

the full cup {their cup } she has not had any issues with her bowel movements, actually we have changed her diet several times and she never seems to have a problem. Not sure but I would like to think she is licking less. we will see.