Blueberries And Greys

Guest Doggone

Blueberries are safe to feed :) Dogs probably don't get all of the same nutritional benefits as humans though just because they don't digest much of it...the seeds, skin, etc. will just go right through them as they don't chew them like we do. If you grind or mash them up really well it will make it more digestable.

In moderation they're fine (going overboard will cause diarrhea). I give my crew blueberries as little treats sometimes. They love strawberries too.

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest Doggone

Well, it's a moot point........I put a couple down in front of her; she sniffed and sniffed, and then looked at me as if to say "You're kidding, right?".

One less thing I have to share......:D

Edited by Doggone

Lucky! I have all eyes on me when I eat blueberries and strawberries! EVERYONE wants me to share! :lol

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--