Divider For Suv

Hey everyone. Thanks for posting on the Lady's Neck forum. I have another question: does anyone know anything about a divider for an SUV. I have a fence to keep them in the back and not climbing in the front seat, but now I want to keep them separate from each other in the back of a Kia SUV. Any ideas? Thanks so much again.

I use The Pet Net http://thepetnetshop.com/ to keep my dogs behind the front seat and I use a second one across the back hatch.

I know that's not what you asked but The Pet Net does custom pieces.

What if you attached one end to the driver's side inner head rest and then found a way to attach the end of it at the rear middle of your SUV? You may need to attach velcro pieces to the overhead and flooring.

Editing to add you may find it easier to hang if you did it at an angle - front left side of driver's seat to rear right side where there might be some tie-down loops.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest 2greys2cats

Curious why you want them separated. Do you muzzle,them? I have to,do that with mine because I couldn't find a way to keep them separated. I also put one big sheet over,two beds because when they saw the two beds,they would get snarky over possession of a particular bed.

I wouldn't recommend one. I got one that rattled and even if I tightened it with pliers it would fall down every few days. It would fall on top of the dogs and it was the cause of both dogs jumping out of a moving car through a 4 inch Window opening. They are the worst invention ever

------

Jessica

Thanks everyone. I wish I had room for a kennel, but don't. So, with tie-wraps and bungie cords and two crate dividers I have fashioned something that may work, but sure does look weird. I will know Thursday when Da Vid has to go back to Hilton Head for therapy.

Oh and I forgot to say why I wanted to separate them. It is because both of them have had major surgery lately. DaVid is about 4 weeks out and Lady's was last Thursday. I do muzzle them, but it can still get scary back there where one steps on another. They can do a lot of damage with just their toenails. Thanks

Guest 2greys2cats
Thanks everyone. I wish I had room for a kennel, but don't. So, with tie-wraps and bungie cords and two crate dividers I have fashioned something that may work, but sure does look weird. I will know Thursday when Da Vid has to go back to Hilton Head for therapy.

Oh and I forgot to say why I wanted to separate them. It is because both of them have had major surgery lately. DaVid is about 4 weeks out and Lady's was last Thursday. I do muzzle them, but it can still get scary back there where one steps on another. They can do a lot of damage with just their toenails. Thanks

Can you just muzzle them?