For All Those Who Have Lost....

RobinM

I have not been on GT in months. I am shocked and saddened to read about all the losses of your beautiful babies in the past couple of months.

I too am still struggling with the loss of my beautiful broodie Elsie, however I was so lucky to have her boy sent to me shortly after she passed. He has a lot of her traits which is so endearing to me.

I am so sorry and I wish you all love and peace in this difficult time.

xoxoxo

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

That is sweet. I miss you all too and think about so many of you so often. I think I am depressed. I just have no passion right now for anything. TLP is a strain rather than a passion and a sense of obligation. I lost my job of almost 9 years in early October. Then Sandy, then Elsie. We are on day 22 of construction in our house and it's tiring already.

But, I know things could be so much worse and this too shall pass.

I was utterly shocked to read about so many losses yesterday. Breaks my heart.

We miss you severly :cry1

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GryffinSong

Such lovely thoughts, especially when you are feeling overwhelmed. I'm so very sorry for your loss of dog and job. Its hard, but my layoff led eventually to my new career as an artist. I still have dark days, but in general life does get better. And I was just talking with my mom today, as we buried Rosie. Although its unfair that our beloved furry friends leave us so soon, I take comfort in the fact that I can then eventually brighten another needful life. Its not much comfort, but ultimately they are all special. Hugs, and I hope things get better for you soon.

I think I am depressed. I just have no passion right now for anything. TLP is a strain rather than a passion and a sense of obligation. I lost my job of almost 9 years in early October. Then Sandy, then Elsie. We are on day 22 of construction in our house and it's tiring already.

But, I know things could be so much worse and this too shall pass.

I was utterly shocked to read about so many losses yesterday. Breaks my heart.

:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown