Lucky Does Not Have Hsa

Wonder

:confetti Fantastic! I'm so happy for you and Lucky!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Kari, you know I have been holding my breath about this. I'm glad we're friends on Facebook so we could "chat" in PM. I have just been on edge about this after losing 2 to hermangio sarcoma. Dear had all the symptoms....and it was about this time 5 yrs ago that he went to the vet & had the tumor removed but died 3 weeks later.

BUT Lucky is not going to do any of this, he has you to love him & he adores you!!! What a wonderful Christmas present! I'm so happy...I wish you were down here, I'd hug you so hard your bones would pop. :grouphug

Edited by Heehoo

Kari, you know I have been holding my breath about this. I'm glad we're friends on Facebook so we could "chat" in PM. I have just been on edge about this after losing 2 to hermangio sarcoma. Dear had all the symptoms....and it was about this time 5 yrs ago that he went to the vet & had the tumor removed but died 3 weeks later.

BUT Lucky is not going to do any of this, he has you to love him & he adores you!!! What a wonderful Christmas present! I'm so happy...I wish you were down here, I'd hug you so hard your bones would pop. :grouphug

Thanks Hilda. I can't tell you how many times I've thought over the last 9 years that I wish we lived closer (and Cynde too).

I'm drinking a glass of chocolate red wine (in a white wine glass :lol) and totally enjoying it.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17