Places To Find Rimadyl

Guest EMcElfresh

Guest EMcElfresh

Hi all.

So Gordon is aging (gonna be 11 in a couple months) and it's starting to show. I have him on gluc/condr daily but some days he's feeling spry and plays then the next day I can tell he's sore. And some times he's just having a bad day. He's had blood work recently and can handle something like Rimadyl but naturally the vet's is the MOST expensive place to get it. I get the dogs's Frontline Plus and Ivermectin through Deadfleaz.com but they only sell flea/tick meds. Is there a place any of you have found that have Rimadyl available? Again, he doesn't need it every day, just on some of his "old man" days...

Edited by EMcElfresh

Guest EMcElfresh

I do have a CostCo - do they require a membership? That price is about half of what the vet quoted, she said 30 pills for $56.

I kind of think you have to be a CostCo member to even set foot in the store :rolleyes: , but for me it was worth the membership fee for what I save on Fletcher's prescriptions. I also feed their grain free food to the girls, and they have great dog beds :)

I also get his tramadol there, and they carry Frontline as well, I think for a good price, but I haven't bought it there so I don't know for sure.

Edited by Remolacha