Quick Forum Update This Morning 10:30 Am Est

Jeff

Guest LindsaySF

I didn't used to be able to see myself in the users list when I was anonymous, asterisk or no. So far I haven't seen anyone else with an asterisk.

There are a few posts and forums I follow. Since this morning's update, the emails I receive about posts show all the HTML formatting (things like < strong > and < /strong >...without those spaces, which I hope made that safe to post here). Normally, that formatting doesn't show in posts from here. I haven't changed my gmail settings. Has something changed on here? And can I make it stop?

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Before this morning, when logged in anonymous, I didn't show up at all. I haven't noticed anyone else with an *, and one thread there were 2 of us anonymous and only my name w/ * showed up.

Thanks for the answer.

Guest LindsaySF

There are a few posts and forums I follow. Since this morning's update, the emails I receive about posts show all the HTML formatting (things like < strong > and < /strong >...without those spaces, which I hope made that safe to post here). Normally, that formatting doesn't show in posts from here. I haven't changed my gmail settings. Has something changed on here? And can I make it stop?

I just checked my email to read the notifications and I see this too.

I just checked my email to read the notifications and I see this too.

oh yeah, mine too.

I logged in as Anonymous from my work computer but I still showed up in the threads I was reading. ??

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I logged in as Anonymous from my work computer but I still showed up in the threads I was reading. ??

If you're still have this thread open at 7:40, you are NOT showing up as being on here. Just one anonymous (I assume that is me) and 2 members with names. Since only 1 anonymous, I am assuming that is me and you're not on this thread any longer.

I received an email letting me know I was quoted, it is formatted properly. I verified that HTML emails are disabled. If it continues after the time of this post, let me know.

All fixed for me. Thanks.

darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

thanxx.....appreciate it. Jeff, I am still getting the HTML stuff in my email notification. Here's the last one I received:

<strong>cmc333,</strong>

LindsaySF has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Quick Forum Update This Morning 10:30 Am Est".

<div class='callout'>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting for you..... :lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------

</div>

The topic can be found here: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/287336-quick-forum-update-this-morning-1030-am-est/unread/

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an

email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.

This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

<div class='unsub'>You can unsubscribe at any time here:http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/unsubscribe/Zm9ydW1zO3RvcGljczsyODczMzY7OTQyOTs5NDI5O2NtYzMzM0Bob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ,,/</div>

Maybe it's always been that way and I just haven't noticed? :dunno No biggie tho. Thanks everyone for posting and thanks Jeff for bothering with this little problemo. :bow

Yes. I didn't get HTML styles in my forwarded mail for a little while, but they're back.

huh, what? I can't see your post.

Check your ignore list:

Click your username in the upper right and choose 'Manage Ignore Prefs' ensure the names are in there.

There are 3 options you can pick and choose.

• Messenger

Make sure the appropriate ones are checked per user.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 4 weeks later...

thanxx.....appreciate it. Jeff, I am still getting the HTML stuff in my email notification. Here's the last one I received:

cmc333,

LindsaySF has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Quick Forum Update This Morning 10:30 Am Est".

This bug is said to be fixed in the update that was done this morning ;)

large.greyhound_signature.gif