The Little Lion Dog Aka Simba Aka Mr. Diggler Aka Tito

seeh2o

I remember his story and his Angels. I am so very sorry! :bighug

RIP: You were a very Special Little guy Mr. Diggler!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

So sorry for th loss of your Simba

Thank you for giving the little guy a loving home and family in his final years.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Guest vahoundlover

Sounds like Mr Diggler filled quite a few hearts full of love, he must have been a pretty neat soul. I'm sorry he couldn't stay longer.

I totally remember his story.... run free to good health, little lion dog... send some rainbows back this way to comfort all your friends.

:bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. I just got an email from my friend from Mr. Diggler's owner in GA about what happened. I should add that Mr. Diggler's owner was, fortunately, a vet tech which explains how quickly he was able to be tended to. She confirms that he clearly did not suffer, which is such a relief to me. Her email:

He died very quickly --- she noticed he wasn't looking himself, so she jumped in the car with him, and got to the vet within 5 minutes. By the time they got there, he was unconscious, and the vet said there wasn't anything to be done.

He looked bloated (not as in bloat, but as in puffy) so she pulled some of the fluid out with a needle and it was pure blood. The assumption is that he had a tumor that burst.

I'm very happy that it wasn't painful and drawn out. He had enough suffering in his life. He didn't need anymore.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014