Shop No Longer Carries Taste Of The Wild

Guest Tokolos

Guest Tokolos

My local pet shop has decided not to restock their shelves with Taste of the Wild. They pulled the product after the recall, but they have no plans to put it back. Sigh! This is the only food that agrees with Sprinkles. Should I try another food or drive 45 minutes to another shop?

Guest twoskinnydogs

That is happening around here too.......I think they are worried about another problem later down the road!

Try wag.com Free 2 day shipping for orders over $49. If the order is under 49, the shipping is still reasonable and 2 days. Check their site for coupon codes as well.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I have a pup with food issues so if something works, I don't change. I'd drive to get it or buy the food on line. I live in a small town with few shopping choices so driving miles is what we do. I drive 20 miles (30 minutes) to the nearest PetSmart (not my favorite pet store) and 25 miles (40 minutes) to my favorite specialty pet store. If you bought enough in one trip, you'd only have to make it every couple of months. If your dog has no poo issues, change food.

My pups were on TOTW-salmon and I switched to Earthborn salmon. It is working really well for them.

It is about the same price for a 30lb bag.

Good Luck.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

TOTW is what my hounds were eating and the store is also not going to have it anymore. The vet wants them on Science Diet I/D. I have decided to give Blue Wilderness Salmon a try. Also, I am trying turkey necks (raw and frozen). Hope all is going to be well.

Mine were on TOTW also and store has stopped selling it. I have decided to switch to Blue Wilderness Salmon. Sure hope it is going to be OK.

Sorry for the double. Guess I do not know how to post.