Any Need Any Deramaxx?

I had a friend who lost there hound to Osteo the day before Mother's day. And they gave me a bag of meds and asked if I would be able to find home for them. And I told her I would.

So they only things I have left are a bunch of Deramaxx and samples of FortiFlora. The FortiFlora do have a Best Before Jan of 2012. But I would think they are still good yet.

The Deramaxx is 75 mg. The bottle was filled om 4/30/12 and they maybe used 5 or 10 of them. There is a sample bottle of Deramaxx too. It has 7 pills in it and hasn't been opened yet. It is 75 mg as well.

If any one can use them please let me know. I would hate to see them go to waste!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

If there are no takers for the Deramaxx, I would be interested. Please express my sympathies to your friends on the loss.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Deramaxx,is acontrolled substance.

This topic has been closed by a Moderator.

It was found to be in violation of our Terms Of Service

Locking of a thread does not necessarily imply the cause to be either the initial or the last post.

(this is an automated reply)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****