Iceland Pure On Sale Through May 7

Wow, great prices for a great product! Linky I've been using this since the beginning of the year, the dog's fur is so smooth and soft now. Two thumbs up!

Which of the three do you use (if you don't mind my asking...)?

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

I started out with the salmon oil, then switched to the sardine and anchovy oil. To my surprise I like the salmon oil best, I like the way their coats seem to respond to it. They seem softer and shinier with the salmon oil. It's probably me being a nut, but I've been using the large bottles, so there is enough time to see a change in their coats as I use the bottle. I buy the 33oz bottles.

A friend of mine has been using it on her greyhound girls for the last year and they have fluffy bunny fur. Their coats used to be average, but now you just want to bury your face in their coats. I'd tried Grizzly Salmon oil, but didn't see any changes at all with that. I was pretty shocked when I saw my friend's dogs and their coats had changed so dramatically.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

LOL, I did that, too, until I realized my two would eat the capsules like candy! They liked to pop them between their teeth like little kids. When the Grizzly oil didn't do anything, I switched to Costco's Omega 3 pills for humans. It was a lot cheaper and seemed to be just as good as the more expensive Grizzly oil. I'm glad I switched to Iceland Pure, though.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

I have been thinking about adding an oil to Ruby's diet but I was wondering if it affects the poops at all ?

Wondering about this, too.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

I haven't noticed any difference. I feed them raw now, and their poops aren't soft as a result of the oil. When I had them both on kibble a year ago, they were on Omega 3 from Costco (human capsules), no problem with that. I had Carl on kibble and Grizzly Salmon oil several years ago, again no difference. I'm sure it varies from dog to dog, though.

They both pretty much had soft-serve poop until I switched them to raw. Now they have bouncin' and behavin' poops!