Wild Eyed And Wicked

Guest tedsmom

Guest tedsmom

i posted the main jest of this is off topic but i felt the need to do something in wickeds honor.short story.....wicked was a world champ 5 gaited horse and was murdered while his owners were at a show-someone snuck into the barn injected him (and several others) with caustic acid. he was a wonderful fabulous horse and will be sadly missed in the horse world.

run free sweet wicked...you will be forever remembered in the minds of those who watched you so proudly strut your stuff in the ring and the hearts of your owners, trainers and fans. we will remember you with all of your glory and how you thrilled everyone with your spirit, talent, and beauty....

29806348.jpg

29806347.jpg

godspeed wicked :(

I am so sorry. This is just so sad. Godspeed Wicked...run forever free beautiful one. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest tedsmom

i just got word that Wicked's stable mate, a 4 year old filly, Kiss Me, also went to the bridge..... :(

run with your friends sweet girl and be pain free

Guest shirley

As I read this post my eyes filled with tears to think that some animal could do

that to one of God's creatures. I owned a beautiful Quarter Horse once so I truly feel for the owners and the horses. I truely believe that what goe's around comes around and they will GET theirs.

Run free babies and let the wind be beneath your hooves.

My condolencesto the owners regards Shirley

Edited by shirley

I'm watching a segment on GMA and what a beautiful animal. Tears here.

How could anyone do this! It's beyond my comprehension. Sick, sick people.

As someone said: God knows who did this and "revenge is mine, sayeth the Lord". Do these people really believe there will be no penalty for what they have done?

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest Kirsten

It never ceases to shock me that there are people in the world who are capable of doing things like this. Its sick! They deserve a hell of a lot more punishment than just a few years ban from keeping animals and a fine. They want locking up and starved or injected too!!

Guest cyndifla727

What a beautiful boy....so sad, my deepest condolences to both their owners...from another horse lover who knows...they can sneak their way into your heart just like greyhounds tend to

Guest monday
How terrible! What kind of sicko would do such a thing?

I agree it is terrible! A jelouse wicked person, someone who knew that there horse stood no chance of winning a competetion and murdered so that the wicked could have way. ARG! Makes me both angery and sad that there are people like this out there.

Bless all there precious hearts. :angryfire

Guest nancyd

Oh, how sad!!! :(:(:(

Wicked was absolutely gorgeous. I can't even imagine how anyone could harm such a beautiful creature, and in such a cruel, horrible way.

So very sorry to hear about Wicked's stablemate, too.

Nancy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DemasMom

That is soo awful! Sadly, I never cease to be surprised at the new ways humans will come up with to be cruel. My heart goes out to everyone who knew and loved those horses.

how sad. run free beautiful girl, in a kinder world than you left behind.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I'm so sorry!!!

It's stories like this that make me know I have a violent side - if I could get my hands on people like this . . . .

I hope they catch whomever did this and, like someone else said, inject them with the same stuff!