Slight Pee Dribble

Hi Everyone.

Today when JJ was dozing, he rolled onto his side and when he rolled he had three little drops of pee come out. He had gone pee earlier on his walks....and a little later when I let him out, he didn't even need to pee. A few hours later he peed twice - in somewhat significant amounts.....but the color was normal and he was in no discomfort. I wouldn't have thought much about the amount of pee if it had not been for the little drips.

He does occasionally have a spot or two on the inside of his thigh where I'm wondering now if he leaks a little.

Either way, he seems perfectly fine. Have any of your males had a similar situaiton?

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Could be a very full bladder, could be left over from the last time he peed. I'd keep an eye on him for several days but not freak out.

Are the spots on the insides of his thighs urine (transparent, disappear when dry) or smegma (kinda yellowish/whitish and are still apparent when dry)? A drop or two of smegma is normal.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Energy11

My males always have a few drops here and there. Curfew always "cleans" after coming in.

As long as there isn't a discharge or swelling in that area, I wouldnt' worry ")

Thanks, everyone. My Dustin tends to get the little bit of smegma....and I think you are right, Batmom, now that I think about it...the occasional spots have a bit of whitish to them. But you know how it is - all logic goes out the window when it's your own kid. :rolleyes:

He is so "OK" otherwise. I am suspect that he didn't pee as much as usual on his walk, so he hadn't completely emptied - and even when I let him out he got distracted and didn't pee....so later when he decided to pee, it was a LOT!

It trully was just a dribble - definately not what I would call "peeing in his sleep". My Beagle (female) had a bladder issue and did that a lot. This was just three drops.

Thanks again for the calming words. I will just keep an extra eye on him.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.